WHO IS DEBORAH “DEB” CROWE?
Deb Crowe is an executive and business coach, professional speaker and podcaster, avid reader and writer, loving wife and mom, and most importantly, a heart-centered leader.
Since starting her own company in 1990, she has accumulated 30+ years of experience working with top Fortune 500 companies and leaders in Canada, the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
She loves to coach and speak on many topics, but if she could only pick one, it would be Heart-Centered Leadership.
WHAT IS HEART-CENTERED LEADERSHIP?
Simply put, it’s honoring your connection with people (including with yourself), and leading from the heart.
This feels intuitive, but also scary at the same time, especially if you’ve been in a dysfunctional workplace or family unit for a long time. How exactly should you go about understanding and building a heart-centered culture in your life?
Deb recommends a simple, two-part question prefaced by a simple statement:
- Yes, it’s common sense but it’s not common practice and it’s not common practice because here we are at this intersection having this conversation.
- How are you feeling about this, and also can you elaborate a bit on why you feel that way?
Deb loves seeing the transformations that arise from this question (and other questions since that’s what coaches do best – ask deep questions) in her clients’ professional and personal lives, and wants to help you and your team become the best heart-centered team you could be!
BOOK DEB TO SPEAK ON ONE (OR MORE) OF THESE TOPICS TODAY!
- Heart-Centered Leadership
- Self-Care Principles
- Remote Work Readiness
- Working in and Leading a Team
- Dimensions of Thinking in Leadership
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Thinking in a Team Environment
- How to Work with Systematic Thinkers
TAKEAWAYS FROM SPEAKING WITH DEB
- Heart-Centered Leadership is about our connection with people.
- Kindness is strength.
- It’s time to remove the business ‘wall of resistance’ in leadership.
- Heart-Centered qualities belong in leadership.
- There is power in silence.
- Listening is your best skill to hone and evolve.
- Self-Care is not selfish.
- Done is better than perfect.
- There’s always room for humility and the ability to evolve.
MORE ABOUT DEB
- Read Deb’s official bio
- Watch/listen to some of Deb’s meaningful conversations
- Subscribe to Deb’s podcast and newsletter