Deb is a certified life and leadership coach. Deb’s goal is to help leaders create the experiences they envision and coach them to achieve their dreams, goals, and aspirations.
Deb was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. She lived in many small rural communities across Ontario during her youth and established roots in London, Ontario, where she still resides.
After experiencing many episodes of Tall Poppy Syndrome in her twenties, Deb was pushed to new heights in her career, leading to the beginning of her entrepreneurial journey at the tender age of 24. Deb attended Brock University and the Richard Ivey School of Business for Entrepreneurship.
Deb’s 30+ years of global experience, coupled with her diverse life experience, has taught her how to get to the top, hold that senior position, and integrate her career and family. Deb is an out-of-the-box and innovative thinker who loves to learn and create.
Deb’s expertise includes the following:
- Heart-centered leadership education & coaching
- Innovative leadership development
- Change management
- Human resources onboarding
- Diversity, equality and inclusion practices
- Assessing and integrating high-performance teamwork
- Increasing personal skills, resilience, and agile behaviours
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- Disrupting habits from a cognitive standpoint
- Integration of heart-centered leadership model
Deb has co-authored four books since 2015, and her first solo book, The Heart-Centered Leadership Playbook (https://deborah-crowe.presale.manuscripts.com/registration/select), is launching in the fall of 2023.
Deb’s motivations as a life and leadership coach are tenacity, openness, and attentive listening. What excites her the most is when one of her coaching clients has a breakthrough, and her heart swells.
Deb is a community builder, volunteer, and yoga teacher. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, and reading. Deb is also a new nanny to her granddaughter Eleanor!
Possible Episode Titles:
- Leading with Heart-Centered Leadership in an Agile World
- Intuition Management is at the Center of Leadership
- Heart-Centered Qualities Belong in Leadership
- How To Be An Inclusive Leader
Suggested Interview Questions:
- How can heart-centered leadership transform a work environment?
- What are your top 3 leadership tips for C-suite leaders?
- How can heart-centered leadership qualities be fostered in the workplace?
- What is the best way to engage staff ensuring a culture of inclusivity?
Deb Crowe – Executive & Business Coach Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/executivecoachdeb/
Imperfect: The Heart-Centered Leadership Podcast Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imperfectleadershippodcast/
Deb Crowe’s LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/debcrowe
Imperfect: The Heart-Centered Leadership Podcast LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1873131
Deb Crowe’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/heartcenteredleader/
Imperfect: The Heart-Centered Leadership Podcast Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imperfect_podcast/
Deb Crowe’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/over40wisdom/status/1347326125878472706?s=21
Imperfect: The Heart-Centered Leadership Podcast Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/imperfectpodca1/